Personal Tax Return Preparation

Do I need to submit a Personal Tax Return?

You must submit a personal tax return for the tax year if you fall into one of the below categories:

  • You are self-employed or a sole trader with income over £1000
  • You are a higher-rate tax payer
  • You are the Director of a limited company and get paid dividends
  • You receive rent or income from property in the UK
  • You receive foreign income even if you don’t normally live in the UK
  • You receive any form of untaxed income, capital gains or losses
  • You have your own pension fund or certain savings/investments
  • You receive other untaxed income specified by HMRC

Why use A Hope Services ?

As a firm of expert accountants, we have saved our clients many hours of stress and confusion, and hundreds of pounds in HMRC penalties they could have otherwise incurred for filing late or inaccurately.

These are some of the services we can offer you:

  • Personal Tax accountants will complete your return to HMRC on your behalf
  • We guarantee to complete and submit your return accurately, lawfully and on time
  • You will receive continuous help and support from our team
  • We will advise you of your tax liability or tax refund
  • We will be able to advise you on ways you can legally reduce your personal tax liability

Can I view my tax return online UK?

You can use your personal tax account to check your Income Tax estimate and tax code. fill in, send, and view a personal tax return. claim a tax refund.